Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mr. Ross

I survived (barely) my first week of classes. Phew! Lots of time spent in the anatomy lab reeking of formaldehyde .. More of that to come. Today Ross held there tri-annual Mr. RUSVM (Ross University School of Vet Med) competition. This is basically a Miss america pageant .. only for men... there is a lot of silliness and a lot of men dressing in drag. Every semester chooses a male representative (of which there are few in vet school). The representative for our class this semester did an amazing job and for the talent round he decided to choreograph a swing dance number. He asked around as to which girls in the class had ever done any swing before... I mentioned that I had done some way back in the day (keep in mind I am not longer a spring chicken) and was asked to perform the dance with him for the competition. We met for the first time on Wednesday this week and we performed the dance he wrote tonight (Saturday). In all we have about 4 hours of practice in on this. We had a great time and I think things turned out much better than expected. Here is the video :) Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Very Nice work!!!!! Great job! (Though I bet its even better with sound!)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Keep that booty moving.

    ReplyDelete