Friday, April 12, 2013

3...2...1...

The big countdown begins! Exactly 14 days from today I will be on a plane heading out on a new adventure. Life has taken some unexpected turns in the last few months including the procurement of a new boyfriend. "Um, you realize you are leaving the country in a few weeks..." Wait, what?! I'm leaving the country?! Lol. Yes, I realize this may not be the best timing ever, however, I happen to be thrilled and he is beginning the count on how many exotic animals he will be able to own once I am done with school and is already planning several trips to the island to visit. :) Today I am helping Shawn (boyfriend) prepare for a presentation that he will be giving to school children about some of the costumes and recreation work that he does (incredible).
Yesterday marked the final run through of all of my student visa paperwork, it looks like I have everything in line and ready to go. I am still having a difficult time wrapping my brain around the amount of stuff that I would like to bring versus how much space there is realistically inside my 3 suitcases. My brain seems to believe that I am like mary poppins and whatever I choose to bring will magically fit inside my bags! Well, much more to follow in the coming weeks so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment