Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Impending departure

In only 3 short days I will be on a plane with my best friend Phie and heading out to the island. It is still very surreal and I am not sure that the reality will truly hit me until I am actually on the plane (if at all). I had several goodbye parties over the weekend and am touched and humbled to have so many amazing and caring friends. I will miss everyone very very much. I have managed to get all of my checked bags packed which are weighing in at 50#, 50#, and 49.8#... hope they weigh the same at the airport or I will be paying some fees! My house is packed and moved into storage and as of now I am having to basically live in the same clothing that I will end up putting in my carry on... Sorry Phie, you are the one that has to sit next to me on the plane! For those of you who are interested in watching me recite my student oath and receive my coat during the white coat ceremony; RUSVM will be streaming this even live online on MAY 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment