Sunday, January 6, 2013

The tools of success

There are several items (other than a plethora of books) that I was informed I needed to have right away when starting school; A stethoscope, and a small surgical kit (for use in anatomy in the first and second semester and for subsequent use during surgical rotations later on). Thanks to the generosity of two of my mentors I have acquired both to take with me. I had worked with Dr. Tullson for a little more than a year before she retired. When she left, she gifted me her stethoscope. This evening as a congratulations/belated christmas present Dr. Fetherston gifted me his german stainless steel surgical kit. I am continuously floored at the generosity and encouragement that I have received and am so excited to put these gifts into practice! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment