Saturday, January 5, 2013

What an insane roller coaster of a year was 2012? Certainly the end of some pretty big things in my life but also the beginning of a whole new adventure. The week before Christmas I was informed of my acceptance into the Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine on the island of St Kitts in the eastern caribbean. And so in late April 2013 with excitement and complete terror in my chest, I will be departing Santa Rosa and embarking on a quest to fulfill my lifelong dream of being a veterinarian. This is my first ever "blog" but I intend to continue it throughout my experiences in school so that even from so far away my friends and family can share with me in this endeavor! Thank you to all the support each and every one of you has given me. I will make you proud (or at least drown in a coconut trying)!

No comments:

Post a Comment