Friday, August 1, 2014

Semester 4 coming to a close

It's hopefully apparent by this point that I am horrible at keeping a blog and you can only expect to get an update of any kind every few months or more. In my defense I have had quite a busy semester with 10 exams already taken and 7 more coming up as final exams in the next 12 days. Luckily my dedication to never leaving my house has so far done me well and I have been very happy with my grades on those first exams. Fingers crossed that I don't completely run out of fumes in the next few days/week and a half.
OK so saying that I NEVER leave my house isn't entirely true. I would go completely stir crazy. Here are a few pictures of the very limited number of times I managed to get away from my digital notes this semester:










No comments:

Post a Comment